Waterproof laminate is slowly taking over the flooring market. It is popular because it is an easy-to-install flooring option that can improve your living space for a small price.
Check out the reasons why it is the favored flooring choice. Down below, we have listed its best features that make it an in-demand product:
- Waterproof laminate is durable because it is made from plastic. It will last you a long time with proper care and maintenance.
- It guarantees that your floors won’t get damaged because it is made from 100% plastic. Even if high volumes of water get spilled, there is no cause for concern because waterproof laminate will be able to withstand the pressure.
- Easy to clean. Waterproof laminate is easy to clean because it is made from plastic material. Just run a damp cloth over your floors every week to ensure that they are always in great shape.
These are the reasons that make it appealing to consumers across the globe. You can have it installed in your home if you like. Here are some good suggestions for you on where to place your waterproof laminate flooring, so you can get the best benefits out of it.
- Waterproof laminate can work well in kitchens because you won’t have to worry about spills, sink overflows or dishwasher overflows. You can rest assured knowing that you have good coverage.
- The basement can become moist from humidity, but waterproof laminate has no problem with such things because it can resist moisture.
- Living room. Family bonding in the living room entails accidental spills and messes. Waterproof laminate is easy to clean, so it guarantees that your floors will not get damaged.
- Dining room. Sometimes, you spill water over your dining room floor, but you don’t have to worry with waterproof laminate. This type of flooring guarantees that any spills will have no ill-effect on your dining room floor.
- Laundry room. The laundry room can get wet when newly washed clothes are taken out from the machine. This is not a problem when you have waterproof laminate flooring. It will not swell if you splash some water on it.
These areas of your house can get the most protection from waterproof laminate flooring if you have it installed. It will certainly protect your house from any water build-up.
But, of course, the flooring will experience some wear and tear, so it is important that you follow some guidelines when you install waterproof laminate flooring.
Here are care instructions for waterproof laminate, so you can enjoy it longer:
- Mop up spills immediately. It is best that you clean up spills right away. This will make your waterproof laminate flooring last longer.
- Sweep regularly. Of course, you can’t skip this step. Sweeping regularly ensures that any grime or dirt won’t stick to your floor.
- Put padding on furniture. You can avoid getting your flooring scratched, scraped or dented when you put padding under the legs of your chairs and tables.
Following these tips will go a long way toward maintaining your waterproof laminate in mint condition.